RESULTS UK will be holding a National Conference over the weekend of 20-21 March 2010 in central London to bring together all our grassroots activists, staff and supporters across the UK. This will be a wonderful opportunity for us to spend two days together to learn more about key development issues and build advocacy and communications skills.
The weekend will be filled with interesting workshops, and key guest speakers including:
- Betty Makoni founder of the Girl Child Network and recipient of a CNN Hero of 2009 award.
- Frederick Mulder, founder of The Funding Network
- Lucy Chesire, leading TB and HIV advocate
- Becky Owens media and advocacy adviser
- Members of the Global Poverty Project team
- Plus speakers from Microensure and the Global Campaign for Education
Attending the conference is one of the best ways to experience RESULTS in action, meet other volunteers from around the country, sharpen advocacy skills, and hear from some of the world’s leaders in the fight against global poverty. So please download the registration form and confirm your attendance by the 22nd of February to avoid disappointment, and ensure support with accommodation and other arrangements.
Visit the National Conference page for regular updates.